Campus Culture and Climate Assessment
Why We’ve Conducted the Studies
Our goal is to foster a culture of understanding throughout the fabric of our organization. We pursue this goal by identifying perceptions and practices, which either support or hinder a culture of mutual respect and acceptance of differing points of view and peoples.
Why Does it Matter
Learning, living, and working occur best in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment. Research shows that healthy campus climates help students develop positive peer interactions. Attitudes of faculty and staff are shaped by campus experiences related to group identity, both positive and negative.
- College of Architecture and Construction Management
- College of the Arts
- Bagwell College of Education
- Coles College of Business
- College of Computing and Software Engineering
- Southern Polytechnic College of Engineering and Engineering Technology
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Science and Mathematics
- University College
- WellStar College of Health and Human Services