Mr. Ken Jin
Mr. Ken Jin, a 1992 KSU MBA graduate, is the founding Director of the Confucius Institute at Kennesaw State University (CIKSU). Under his leadership, CIKSU became one of the fastest growing and most successful Confucius Institutes across the globe, and earned the title of Confucius Institute of the Year in 2012. Raised in Beijing, China, Mr. Jin has been instrumental in fostering an appreciation and understanding of Chinese language, culture, ethics, and philosophy at KSU and in the state of Georgia.
To learn more about Mr. Jin's personal history, advocacy, and thoughts on diversity, view his videos:
- Beijing, China: The Cultural Revolution
- Higher Learning Aspirations
- Going to College in the U.S.
- Challenges During College: $100 in my Pocket
- The Confucius Institute at KSU
- Challenging Stereotypes
- Working Towards Diversity and Inclusion at KSU
- My Role at KSU