Diversity Ambassador Program
To expand the student reach of the Division of Diverse and Inclusive Excellence, the Diversity Ambassador Program seeks KSU students who understand, embrace, respect and value diversity, ethnic cultures, and new ways of thinking and connecting with current and potential students.
The Student Diversity Ambassador Program’s (DAP) mission is to assist students in upholding KSU’s commitment to diversity excellence by creating an inclusive, welcoming, and equitable learning and working environment through training, programming, and other outreach initiatives designed to heighten student awareness of social responsibility and change.
The Diversity Ambassador Program (DAP) provides a unique experience for students who wish to take an active role in creating an inclusive culture and community at Kennesaw State University and beyond. Participating students can expect:
- To help increase awareness and understanding, promote inclusivity, and celebrate cultural differences
- Create dialog about diversity, equity, and inclusion through educational training and support
- Acquire leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Gain knowledge and understanding of diversity and inclusion concept and theories
- Significant engagement with KSU faculty, staff, and students
- Monthly compensation
- Must have a minimum of a 2.75 cumulative grade point average
- Must be in good academic and conduct standing with the University.
- Must complete a minimum of 12 semester hours at KSU by the beginning of the fall 2022 semester.
- Must submit a completed application
- Must submit all application materials by or before due date
- Must attend DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) Basics Training
Ready to Apply?
Do you have a passion for diversity and inclusion?
Application requirements include:
- Resume and Cover Letter
- Professional Recommendation Letter
For more information, please contact Ellori White, M.S., at email@example.com