- Sign up opens January 4, 2021
- Only high school seniors can apply.
- Check your eligibility.
- Thrive program attendance in spring and summer is required. Check those requirements here. They will be updated as information is available.
- Be sure to complete all sections of the application to be considered.
- We will only communicate through your KSU email account. Click here to find out how to set yours up. Applications will be reviewed weekly.
- Check your KSU email regularly for a response.
- Accepted students will be required to take their spot in Thrive within one week by replying to the email.
- No more than 250 students will be accepted for Fall 2021.
The Thrive Program application includes the following:
- Basic personal information
- Credit being brought in (Dual Enrollment, AP, IB and CLEP subjects)
- Screenshot of HOPE GPA from GAFutures website - the student’s name and the GPA must be visible for verification
- Responses to the following questions. Don’t stress - - we just want to get to know
- Q1: Does your high school academic transcript accurately reflect your abilities? If yes, why and how will you continue maximizing your abilities in college? If no, how do you hope your college years at KSU are different than your years in high school?
- Q2: Name either a class you've taken or a book you've read that has changed the way you think about life, people and your experiences. Explain how or what you thought before the book/class and contrast it with how or what you think now. Please share what happened in the book or the class that changed your thinking. How will this impact your choices going forward?
Sign Up Below
We encourage you to complete the essay questions in advance, to minimize the time it takes to complete the application once you start it. Partial applications cannot be saved!